Thursday 6 May 2010

Rain, rain go away!

Why is it suddenly winter again? Anyway, listening to Wham! always cheers me up and we are getting our new sound system soon (nothing fancy, just fed up with cd's so switching to the 21st century and using an ipod!) so I can crank it up a bit (only when no one is in, obv!)
Got some super fab new stuff come in now, its sooo tempting not to fill my own wardrobe, but then i wouldn't be able to pay my rent,rates or eat and I quite like food. Got an amazing 80's floral ra-ra dress just in, yes, it is a bit "out there" but if you've got the confidence to rock it, then it would look out of this world!
Also, filling up our designer sunglasses section with Dior, Versace and Prada-yum!
Anyway, must go and sort rest of stock-busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment